2007年8月15日星期三

Not in mood

I was so not in mood today, I didn't wanna do anything, work, speak, move and whatsoever…

hey, what's wrong?? Bad luck joined and trapped me in the lift lobby (40/F!) …
There is no lift button for return (how come??!!!)…
down stair? No, too much steps.. the phone network was hardly functioned for help...woowoowoo… eventually I called the security to save me, yes, they also use the word - SAVE, “don't worry, we are reaching to save you!”
!?!?!!

I know something wrong to me today, got a little bit lost, tired, disappointed, or depressed,
during this moment, I can't fight back and let my emotion go, hide if I can.

Several crew members were aware my facial expression, thx for all concerns (no matter it's from heart or just for politeness) and i'm sorry I was giving you fake smiles…

What you said is meant to me, but you even knocked me down at once, I was sooo weak to do any reaction and kept silence.

Hey! Hey…hey…

Please give me a vacation, it helps.

沒有留言: