2009年4月26日星期日

TRUE COLORS

Went thou' a super busy week, loads of office work, 17, and stuff for the trip, everything messed up!
Sorry to everyone next to me, i was in a bad temper as I slept only 2-4 hrs a day. I wanna do my best, but there is only one rehearsal before show, okay, I've tried my very best anyway!

After all, I was sooooo happy! Yeah yeah yeah!!! My vacation is coming!!!!!!!
I was happy that you are with me sharing my happy moment, as well as the sudden sad news! I can't think of any excuse, I was too weak and need you truly.
That was a wonderful night, under ManU vs Tott 5:2, it was exciting and we were warmly sat aside. Quite surprised that u did remember I wanna watch that exhibition, surprised also that u had counted how long we haven't met. u shared a lot, showed your sweetness. Maybe all of these were pretended, i know we felt nice last night.
"I Don't Love You Anyway" crazily good!
Thanks God for giving me strength!

沒有留言: