2009年5月10日星期日

May Love & Peace be with Mandy in Heaven

My fd's wife is passed away. Her age is almost same as mine, leaving a 9-month baby.
Suddenly, death is that close to me!

I don't understand, why God took her life away, but I know God has his plan.
There is a saying that, "Everyone would not die before you've finished your task!"
Yet I don't understand and feel so sorry to my fd, I believe God is the one who rules the world!
ANd He's the one creating Love & Mercy, which is the core element to everyone!

WHen growing up, there are lots of pressure and sufferings you hv to face, meanwhile lots of enjoyment that you can buy for. Easily, life becomes meaningless but looping daily.

GOd,
pls touch my heart once again, give me the passion on everything.
pls excite me, i dunno where my soul is, that i've been empty for several yrs.
be gentle & mild to ppl,
be peaceful & cheerful!

So now, I'd like to explore more, treasure wht i care, and do wht i like.
and pretty much that, i'd like to express my feeling to my love ones!

2009may3.11:46.UK
way to Stonehenge on coach

沒有留言: