2009年9月26日星期六

movin' on

I wanna get my job done, I wanna find the love one
Where is my dream? Where is my passion? Where is my feeling?
Stay Strong! Stay Strong! HEY Stay Strong! Every time I talk to myself.
Depressions flood, I lose heart; there is no more place for me to hide
That's why I gonna face it, to what I have to face.
NO STRENGTH is the honest answer I could tell though, I have to breathe, I have to struggle for some fresh air and get rid of the drowning water.

The fact is now so clear, and finally I truly understand what's going on. I appreciate some fds giving me advice, time and support, though some of them are really hurtful. Hey all, pls give me some more time!!!
I'd like to change the word "wanna" into "gonna"

"i miss you. i wish you sit next to me"
this is the first time i'm so clear that it is not even a flirt but a trap !!!!!
我 的 恩 典 夠 你 用 的 . 因 為 我 的 能 力 、 是 在 人 的 軟 弱 上 顯 得 完 全 . (哥 林 多 後 書12:9)

沒有留言: