2007年6月3日星期日

我們仨 (二)

Days go quite weird lately…and i'm tired after 3-week working ....

The night before yesterday, I had a good time with my friend in her new place.
We tasted the spaghetti and the last episode of "Heart of Greed". After that, we talked we shared for hours. Though the topics between us are almost the same, yup, it's quite boring and nth exciting; I believe we feel good for all these moments.

One day passed and then Saturday come, I went clubbing after work which I seldom attend now.
I was called "初戀" last night, since my name is same as his first love. He is the birthday guy in the party. Quite funny when everyone called the name ~
Met a guy and he is much alike someone, I admit that I just thinking something but ceased to go further, the feeling of wasting time is inadaptable.

The party was quite boring, I left with my friend.
She grabbed my body and hugged me suddenly, oh yah, we usually show our friendship in this way, but yes, I feel quite sudden of doing this in a taxi !!
Oh, but why her shoulders were shaking? and I heard some sound like weeping?
She cried on my shoulder that sudden, I was shocked and mazed.
She is a happy girl especially on this party night, what happened??
I haven't seen this side of her ever.
She told me how her story continues…after our last sharing.
It's not interesting, because I knew it for long and because I did experience once.
Story-telling ended as her mood turned better since her phone kept ringing. And after that, I have not much to say just sat next to her. I know what's going on.
I know you know how to do. I'm besides you!

How does GOOD FRIEND define?
The question comes up in my mind.

Somehow, friends make me feel _____, I don't know which words could fit in.
I can't say anything, I listen to what you tell, share what I can share. But there is an invisible barrier among some friends and I just stuck in the middle, I'm pushed to the position a bit like a bad person….
You introduced me a good friend of yours. am I? are you meant it?

When growing up, I can't measure the friendship between you, and you, and other friends of mine……

I just can't……

沒有留言: