2007年6月23日星期六

DREAM [n.]

Suppose I have sth to say after the dream in the night before yesterday, it was too realistic and evil...which I was embarrassed to face myself of my weird frank thought.
However, what happened just yet that I have to write it down below instead (may be the same thing?!.......)

I feel quite tired today since I'm sick and after working many hours, I really want to take a rest but I've taken no action to go to bed.

Channel jumping, aimless website browsing, just keeping tired eyes open, NTH DOING...

Suddenly and do it naturally (actually it couldn't be natural !), I stepped in that dark page. I wonder why and when it happened.

It has been I guess at least a yr and a half. (time's running fast !!!)
I had imagined quite many times for the possibilities, can it do me good? Try? No no no, I don't wanna know.
I dare not to try if there is only just a chance could hurt me. Just don't disturb me is soooo fine. It was like a cursed entrance where I wouldn't say hello to the doorman whenever it reached me somehow.

Tonight, just happened that natural and soft, it's just like a hair dropping, oh, thank God that cares me that much !!!! And for the sequela, I know God you will sweep that away!

DREAM [n.]
1. 夢
2. 白日夢
3. 幻想,空想
4. 理想,願望
5. 美妙之事
I've got them all.

沒有留言: