2008年4月9日星期三

a long BIG thanks!

I had a very bad feeling of my first day working yesterday.
Today, thank God listens my prayer to let me learn a lot and give me good memory to remember. I have to handle an urgent task tmr, God, pls give me wisdom to overcome!

THANKFUL VOICES TO ALL CABLE GUYS
Eric wu: you're the first one to guide me, so gave me an initial comfort~ Thanks for all meal company
Ah den: you're the one treated me the worst and the best! Thanks for all cares to me~
Eva: Thanks for your respect when I was totally ignored! Thanks also for the blame as a reminder of mine to be careful even in super busy moments.
Wah: thanks for your father-like guidance, giving me opportunities, understanding and supports
Noyus: thanks for letting me handle lots of things, as well as your appreciation!
Jacky仔 & Helen: thanks for your guidance
堅: very happy to meet you, i'm pleased by our mutual support!
Roland: thanks for your scold-like reminder at first and the sharing at last, so happy to work with you

豆腐: thanks for your casual communication, squabbles, and empathy!! =P
Stanley: can't imagine how sweet u are, thanks for your supports!
何廣賢: Such a good lunch/tea partner!
小新: thanks for making me happy always!
Chung: thanks for your encouraging smile~
Eric fown: thanks for giving me opportunity in the very beginning.
翼: thanks for looking for me with no clue in TST at my drunk new year night
Jason: thanks for being touched by my "what's love"
佐治: ^__^
Mandy: thanks for your guidance, cares, and hugs whenever I need !!
Kurt: thanks for your guidance, company, and listened to my roars!!

Vicky: no need to say any, your kindness and help are countless!!!!
Carol: you're soooo kind too, I'll take the X'mas monkey to my new working place!
寶寶&宇: thanks for your kindness, respect and the protection!
Lorrain: thanks for your help when I was totally helpless in the urgent moment!
毛筆人: Definitely thanks for your calligraphy!
小霖/Matt/Terence/賓賓/Fion/林仔: thanks!
華姐: thanks for a very supportive saying in the very beginning! And the cares later!
Crews: thanks for all kindness and cares!
Editors/Props/Setting/Graphics/VT/library/TX library/subtitles/S&P/OAP: thank you!

Thanks for祈& Ta of welcoming breakfast, lunch and calls!

This is the second time I was picked out from a happy place by Tony!! The decision is even hard to make this time as I had a very bad expenience last time, and becoz, I was soooooo reluctant to leave cable when the situation had been changed at last!!!!!
Frankly, 3 days are not enough for me to unload cable stuff where I put my heart into!
Anyway, I have to move on, you all warm my heart and becomes a great solace to me while I'm lonely and weak here!!
Maybe here is my last battle field ga la...

I MISS YOU!
將一切榮耀頌讚歸給愛我的上帝!!

4 則留言:

文迪 說...

唔知點解每次睇你d日記都搞到眼濕濕...

hihoho 說...

RE:文迪
下,點解呀地球上的另一個我?
我想喊都未喊...
mandy,加油呀!!!!真的很多謝你,衷心的!

水口戈金 說...

你真係好多人錫你喎,
呢個已經代表你o既成功啦!!
你肯定最少有一樣野值得我學習,
就係...懂得感恩!!
將事情都睇得正面,
呢d野我成日都做唔到,
亦可能係我一直都唔成功o既原因!!
學無前後,達者為先!!
努力!!祝好運添!!

hihoho 說...

RE 水口戈金:
真的不是呢,
我總是杞人憂天, 除非事情來得正面, 我才懂得感恩u__u
大家都加油啦~~~
好掛住你們 >.<